Sunday, August 14

My box of yarn...

As those in my knit group should know, I got my KnitPicks order on Saturday. Here's a sample... this is Sock Garden in "Morning Glory".





And the lovelies together (I didn't open the 10-pack of yarn, so here's the 5 leftovers and the sock garden). Of course, I will bring them for fondling on Saturday, so that the KWA gals (and guy) can cop a feel of my new blue yarn. The Wool of the Andes (in Winter Night) is destined to be an Eris. Yes, I know my second sweater will be considerably more difficult than my first sweater, but I'm ready for it!



3 comments:

Kathy said...

I can't wait to fondle the yarn! That sock yarn looks gorgeous!

Maus said...

oh oh, did you swatch already for Eris? Let me know how that gauge is with the wool! The color is gorgeous !!!!

Crazy Colorado Knitter said...

I've not swatched -- eris calls for size 6 through 3 needles depending on tension, and the only small needles I have are size 6 dpn's with a sock mostly on them. :D

I have to buy more needles so I can swatch. Darn!