Saturday, July 1

So, what have I been doing since Estes?

Well, you can check in on my etsy shop, and tell that I've been dying silk caps, and turning more drop spindles. That's part of it. You could check my deviantart account and see that I've been hiking and taking pictures. That's part of it, too. If I sent you to my secret pal's blog, which I figure I'll do in a couple of weeks... you'd see that I've been spoiling my secret pal!

It's been a busy couple of weeks, both at work and at home. :)

I put in another order to Henry's Attic for more yarn, and it will be on its way next week. Unfortunately, I won't have a full-fledged "dye day" for a while, as this 'weekend' is the last normal weekend I have for a while. Next week, I'm working Thursday/Friday, the week after that, we're going to be on vacation, the week after that, I'll be working Thurs-Fri-Sat, and then... finally... I get my normal thursday-saturday weekends back.

July's going to be a roller-coaster. Hang on to your hats!

1 comment:

Heather said...

hurray! all your lil links and stuff are back!
love the pictures.